Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Final Day of the 31 Day Blog Challenge

Today is the final day of the 31 day blog challenge.  This challenge encouraged me to grow.  It got me writing each and every day.  And for this I will always be thankful.

When I first signed up for this challenge I never really gave it much thought as to what it would bring into my life.  I did think that I would write every day.  I just was not certain as to the quality of the posts that I would be putting out there.  And as I look back at my blog posts from the past months some of them are really quite good.  This makes me incredibly happy.  I have also increased the traffic to my blog this past month by nearly 150%  Now more people know that A Pocket Full Of Rocks Exists.

I did think that I would find some interesting blogs to follow.  Which I did.  I did not learn however, how to ling my blog to theirs...so that is something that I will need to continue to work on.  Here are my top five bloggers. Please note that they are not in any particular order.

DeAnn Malone strategicserendipityblogspot.ca
Tilla Brook      tillabrookcoaching.com
Susan             swrightboucher.wordpress.com
Tami Lynn - She will be removing her blog but I just wanted to include her because she kicked this challenges ass and I loved reading it!
Kieta Lynn      kietalife.blogspot.ca

I have learned to make writing a priority in my life.  I have blogged every day and I have also taken part in a 31 day challenge over at 750words.com .  I did however miss two days there because I wasn't willing to try and type 750 words out using my phone.  I will be sure to try again in August though.

The very best thing to come out of this challenge are the friendships.  Heck I even found myself with a BFF (Blogger Friend Forever).  I know that I have someone out there in the blog world that I can bounce ideas off of.  I also know that this friendship will continue to blossom for years to come.

I also know that I am incredibly grateful for Lesa Townsend who started and facilitated this challenge.  If you are looking for help to market your business on the internet you need to stop wasting time and head to http://conversation2sales.com .  This woman knows what she is talking about.

To you fellow challengers who may be reading this current post - Thank You For Your Support.  Please be sure to stay in touch.

To Everyone Else Who Reads This Blog - Thank you.  Thank you for taking the time to read it as often as you.  It means the world to me.

Much Love,

Lisa

Ps:  Stay Tuned for another blog post celebrating my Husband's 40th Birthday which is today!



1 comment:

  1. Hooray! We made it. And there's chocolate at the finish line... well, maybe that's just at my house. You celebrate with whatever makes you dance around with glee.
    Sooooooooooo glad we met through this challenge. Here's to half a day's rest before the bravery challenge. ONWARD! :)

    ReplyDelete