Saturday 13 July 2013

Gone Camping

Good morning! It is day 13 of the 31 day blog challenge and I am loving.   I am hoping to be able to write an actual post later.  But....if I do not....this is my feeble attempt at posting from my phone.

This weekend is a family camping weekend.   It is the first time we have ever camped with our three year old and only the second time camping with my husband.  So far so good. All though I was very happy when it warmed up to 5 degrees.  It was slightly cooler than what we planned for.

One thing that I chuckled about this morning was that camping is that at home coffee is ready in an instant thanks to my keurig. And toast takes ages.  But camping....is the opposite. 

Anyway, I must go back to making sand cakes with Delaney.

Wishing you a day as beautiful as you.

Much love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment