Monday 29 July 2013

Days Like These...

We all have days where we feel our hearts swell with love.  We feel filled with overwhelming gratitude.  Today is one of those days for me.  I know that if today were one of my last days I would feel that I lived a great life.  Today was filled with love, joy, laughter, adventure, exercise, family and friends. My wish for you is that you experienced some of that today.  And if today did not provide that for you...may your tomorrows be overflowing of that.

And Kieta and Alissia....congratulations on your engagement.  I lift my glass to cheers you both.  May your lives be ever blessed and overflowing with love.

Much Love,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww. Thanks for the heart of light and love. It's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart swelled just reading this. Thank you Lisa for the reminder of how precious life and love are.

    ReplyDelete