Friday 19 July 2013

A Few Quotes....

I have a book.  It is divided into three sections.  In the first section I write all that I am grateful for.  Some days I write one thing down.  Some days I can fill pages.

In the second section I write all of my dreams and hopes for my future...and the future of my friends, family and the world.

The third section is comprised of quotations.  I find these quotes in books that I read, facebook and even moments on pinterest.

Tonight, I would like to share with you a page of those quotes.  I hope that you enjoy them and they speak to you in a way that they spoke to me.

You can't make the other fellow feel important in your presence if you secretly feel he is a nobody. - Les Giblin.

I you would win a man to your cause, first convince him that you are his sincere friend. Abe Lincoln

Fear nothing but to waste the present moment - Mark Sanborn

The average estimate themselves by what they do, the above average by what they are. Johann Friedrich Von Schiller.

Courage is the most important of all virtues, because without courage, you cannot practice any of the other virtues consistently. - Maya Angelou

A voice in me said, you have to rise to the occasion or the best in you will die.  we always have that voice; we just ahve to make a choice to listen to it. We all have it; that's God's given right, It's just whether you have the courage to step into your destiny. Lily Yeh

Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion. Gerog Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Success is liking yourself, liking what you do & liking how you do it. Maya Angelou

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody. Herbert Bayard Swope

The is only one success...to be able to spend your life in your own way. Christopher Morley

My wish for you reading this is that you find the passion within you and that you let it bubble over and spill out into all that you do and that will lead you in the direction of your destiny.

Have a day as Beautiful as You!

Much Love,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on a few of your older posts that I missed. I LOVE quotes though my favorite in this post is actually Yours. "My wish for you reading this is that you find the passion within you and that you let it bubble over and spill out into all that you do and that will lead you in the direction of your destiny." Hear, hear. I love envisioning a world in which everyone is living passionately and full of purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete