Sunday 6 October 2013

The Crush Crushed The Competition

Today I was able to spend the day watching my big brother play and win the final game of the season for flag football.  It was a beautiful October afternoon.  I dressed in more than enough layers and stayed plenty warm enough thanks to my coffee and Kahlua.  Not to mention the fact that I spent the entire game running and hollering up and down the sidelines.  It was a wicked day.  And I enjoyed it very much. 

I can't wait until next weekend when I get to spend the weekend with the whole family for Thanksgiving on the farm. 

Below is a picture of the winning team.  And a picture of their played out cheerleader.

Today I am grateful that I live close to my big brother and his beautiful family.  Life is Awesome!

Hope that you enjoyed your weekend!

Have a week as Beautiful as you!

Much Love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment