Saturday 5 October 2013

R.I.P Kristen

Today I am having a really difficult time blogging.  I posted twice on Thursday and not at all on Friday.  And today...I am forcing myself to post something.  Yesterday I was battling a cold and low energy.  I also received news that a beautiful woman lost her fight to cancer yesterday.  She left this world and her pain and suffering behind.  She also left behind a husband and three beautiful young boys.  My heart feels that it is torn in two.  On one hand I am happy that she is no longer suffering.  And on the other hand, I am so saddened at the thought that these three beautiful boys will grow up without their mother.  I know that the community, family and friends will bond together and raise those boys to the very best of their abilities.  That I know without a doubt.  However, that doesn't replace their Mom. 

Kristen, you were such a blessing to this World in the short time you were here.  May you rest in peace and continue to sing in heaven. 

Much Love,
Lisa 

Today I am grateful for my health and the health of my loved ones. 

1 comment: