Wednesday 14 August 2013

Trust In Yourself That Indeed You Do Know!

How often do you find yourself saying "I don't know"? We often use this answer to allow the ego to deflect dealing with something that may be uncomfortable. It becomes an automated response. It signifies that we are no longer leading our life. We are simply going through the motions. What do you want for supper? I don't know. What do you want to do today? I don't know. 

The truth is we do know. We just need to take the time to be quiet and still and connect with our inner self. All of the answers we seek are within us. We are divine beings. We are deserving beings.

Today, take the time to be aware of all the times you are wanting to say "I don't know". Pause, get in touch with yourself. Shut off the auto pilot and respond with the answer that lies within.

I wish you a day as Beautiful as you.

Lead Life Joyfully,

Much Love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment