Tuesday 13 August 2013

Day 2 of 10 Day Metabolic Detoxification

So today is Day 2.  And I am 3/4's of the way through the day.  I am really feeling the effects of no caffeine as of noon today.  It feels almost as if I am trying to see through a hood that is pulled way down over my eyes.  As much as I am not loving the physical discomfort I am really looking forward to the clarity that this cleanse will bring for me.

When people ask me what I was hoping to get from this cleanse I haven't really had an answer. I wasn't doing it for the weight loss.  I wasn't doing it because it was the latest craze.  I was doing it because I was wanting to hit the reset button.  I was feeling like I was becoming disconnected and disenchanted with a lot of things.  My naturopath recommended me try this detox and see how it worked for me.  As I reflect on what it is that I want to achieve from the detox I would have to say that I am wanting clarity.

I have been trying to write this blog all day long.  And at the moment...it is not really working.  So I will leave it as day two is a bit of a haze.  Thank goodness there are only eight more days!

Wishing you a day as beautiful as you!

Much Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment