Monday 12 August 2013

Day 1 of My 10 Day Metabolic Detoxification

Have you ever noticed the way your ego reacts when you give it advanced notice that you are going to deprive it of something? I am starting a 10 day Metabolic Detoxification.  I am craving foods in abundance that I would not even eat everyday.  But I figure that I need to have it right now in this moment. Over the next ten days I imagine that I will be sharing with you what it is that I am learning about myself throughout this process.

Today starts off gently. I am to eliminate all:
Refined sugars
Caffeinated Drinks
Artificial Colors, Flavorings and Sweeteners
Flesh Foods.

I know that I haven't yet finished the first day but I am closer than I was when I woke up this morning.  Speaking of waking up...I swear I could taste the cup of coffee that I wasn't able to drink.  LOL.

Day 2 promises to make me grow a little more.  Tomorrow I get to start the delicious powdered beverage mix. Mmmm sounds so good!  And I get to eliminate dairy and eggs.  On the bright side...I am making a spicy black bean and tomato soup and a red potato and green bean salad.  It sounds delicious to me.

Have you ever done a cleanse or detox before?  What did you learn?  What did you love about it?  Did you see the results that you were looking for?

Wishing you a day as beautiful as you,

Much Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment