Wednesday 7 August 2013

Have you ever taken a break....

Do you recall the month of July?  You know that month not so very long ago when I wrote every day?  Well it seems like it was many moons ago.  I have been trying to come up with an amazing idea for a blog post.  I know that I could write about the Edson Ball Tournament but I have to make sure that I am not divulging too much information.  In fact one of the things I heard repeated over the weekend is "What Happens In Edson Stays In Edson."  So does that mean that Edson is the new Vegas?  Or perhaps it is just the Canadian Vegas.  Regardless, Edson is certainly not full of peaceful tranquility nor is it a place conducive to quality writing.

Anyway I am sure that this blog post did originally have a point.  And sooner or later I will get to it.  Oh right.  Ok.  So I am sure that you have at one time taken a break from something that you were doing regularly.  Perhaps it was going to the gym, eating clean, meditating.  And when you went to go back to your usual routine you found that it was a bit of a struggle.  I can relate.  It feels that way writing this blog post.  At this moment it would be easier to just give up on the writing.  Just like it is easier to hit a drive thru rather than cook clean food.  Or sit on the couch rather than go to the gym.  However, there are very few rewards with doing that.  So let us get back into the swing of things together.

Step One:  Forgive Yourself for taking a break.  We all need a break once in awhile.
Step Two: Start Back In Your Routine.
Step Three: Remind yourself that it was hard when you first started but you will be right back where you left off if you keep at it.
Step Four:  Smile and Remember Why You Started The Routine In The First Place.
Step Five:  Repeat Steps Two through Four Over and Over.

Feel free to share with me what routine you are going to return to.  Regardless of the length of the break.  I will see you back here tomorrow.

Have a Day as Beautiful as You!

Much Love,

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment