Monday 1 April 2013

Review, Revise and Reset if Required

Wow, can you believe that it is April 1st already?  The year is flying by.  A quarter of 2013 is already in the past.  Today I spent the early hours of the day reflecting on how I have spent the precious hours of January through March.  I have achieved some of my goals and have slacked off in other areas of my life.  I have taken time to travel, tried new food, laughed with friends and family, experimented with surfing, and drank more than my share of red wine.  I certainly cannot complain about how I have spent the first part of 2013.

I am approaching April with renewed focus in all areas of my life.  Carving out time in my days for meditation, writing, fitness and nutrition.  There are 89 training days left before my first race of the season and 27 days until my first football training camp.  I am challenging myself to go a MONTH without red wine and whiskey.  Business development is also a big part of my focus.  I would love to attract three new clients per business each month and grow my blog readership.  All of these are attainable if I am willing to put the work in.  Since I love what it is that I do...It is well worth the effort.

Have you reviewed your goals?  Are you where you want to be?  Further ahead?  Stalled out? Needing a hand to refocus? The first step is taking the time to examine where you are and reminding yourself where it is that you want to go.  The second step is making sure that is still where you want to go. The third is making sure that you have all the tools required to get to where you want to go. If you don't have the tools find someone who does, find a mentor, hire a coach.  Do whatever is necessary to achieve your goals and make a dream a reality.

Don't give up.  Don't make excuses. Lead Life Joyfully,

Much Love,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment