Monday 3 March 2014

Day One of Twenty List Building Blog Challenge - What Do I Love About My Business?

What Do I Love About My Business?

The fact that I made it up of course!  It is true...my company is a made up "job"  that brings me many gifts.  Freedom, Pleasure, Passion, Purpose and Joy.

One day I was speaking my truth and I offended a follower on Facebook.  Let's call her Sandra Sufferer. This called in the drama, and allowed for everyone's fear to flood the surface. Later I discovered that Sandra Sufferer had posted on Facebook that I was so pathetic that I needed to make up my own job.  And the effect of reading that statement was so....freeing!

I loved it.  Of course I made up my own job.  Before reading this I was trying to fit into the role of a life coach.  And I had no fucking idea what a life coach was.  I gave myself permission to drop the title of coach.  I started to play with my title.  I am a Community Creator and Connector.  I am a Rebel Hearted Woman.  I am exactly who I am in any given moment.

My business allows me to be me.  I am able to stand in my truth, to speak my truth, to listen, to hug, to heal, to play and grow.  To Glow and To Flow.  I am able to help women stand and speak their truth.  I am able to create and hold space for women to transform their lives.  I am able to do what I love and love what I do every moment of every day.

Who wouldn't love that?

Are you looking to connect with your passion?  Want to stand in and speak your truth?  Curious about meeting your inner Rebel Heart?  Feel free to connect with me for a complimentary Power Hour Session.  60 Minutes dedicated to discovering you.  How delicious is that? Connect With Me Here

Wishing you A Day as Beautiful As You!

Much Love,

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. To all of us brave enough to define ourselves, rock the fuck on, rebel hearts... rock on! ;)

    ReplyDelete